We started off our Saturday as usual . . . at the beach! Here's Tyson on a great wave. . .
Our little engineer trying to figure things out . . .
How can you say no to this face?
Everyone has to have one of these pictures. . .
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Thurber for the present!! (it is a shirt that says "My Mom Rocks"). I could not get Cedric to pose with it, so here he is opening the present . . .
This might be weird, but I thought it was so cute. He skinned his knee last weekend on a walk, so today he noticed the scab and started playing with it. He just kept touching it and trying to figure out what was on his knee. There will be plenty more scabs to come!

We were messing around in the office last night and I finally got a pic of Cedric "texting." I gave him an old cell phone a while ago and he loves hitting the numbers. I think it looks so cute when he walks around "texting."
My handsome boys. . .
Who is this? Yeah, I got in a picture!
Our little engineer trying to figure things out . . .
How can you say no to this face?
Everyone has to have one of these pictures. . .
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Thurber for the present!! (it is a shirt that says "My Mom Rocks"). I could not get Cedric to pose with it, so here he is opening the present . . .
This might be weird, but I thought it was so cute. He skinned his knee last weekend on a walk, so today he noticed the scab and started playing with it. He just kept touching it and trying to figure out what was on his knee. There will be plenty more scabs to come!
We were messing around in the office last night and I finally got a pic of Cedric "texting." I gave him an old cell phone a while ago and he loves hitting the numbers. I think it looks so cute when he walks around "texting."
My handsome boys. . .
Who is this? Yeah, I got in a picture!
You guys are cute parents and I can tell how much you love him.
ReplyDeleteCedric is such a little sweetheart...I love the picture of his little boo boo:) It was good to see you in a picture too!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures of your whole family! Glad to see you are enjoying parenting! It's a wonderful job! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete