No surf this weekend!! So, we did the best we could do without it. We ended up doing yard work, which really was pretty fun (probably because it is March and we have not done it for a whole summer yet!). Afterward, we played on our newly cut grass. Here is Roxie in flight . . .
What Cedric needs to be happy . . .
and this . . .
Oh, one more thing . . .

Forever buds
What Cedric needs to be happy . . .
and this . . .
Oh, one more thing . . .
I am not sure who is having the fun here . . .
I told Tyson to smile and this is what he came up with. I had to put it on because it cracked me up!
This is for Vickie. . .she wanted a chubby hands picture. He is playing with a dandylion and breaking them apart . . .

I told Tyson to smile and this is what he came up with. I had to put it on because it cracked me up!
This is for Vickie. . .she wanted a chubby hands picture. He is playing with a dandylion and breaking them apart . . .
Here he is offering me a wood chip, yummy!
Forever buds
How fun....he has gotten soooo big. Your yard looks great!!!
ReplyDeletelove you
I love his chubby little hands! The weather looks so beatiful there...don't you love it!?! We are just trying to enjoy AZ weather right now before it gets ridiculously hot, hot, hot!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have a wonderful Easter!
Hi Smiths long time no see, you guys are awesome. Yardwork..what is that? We woke up to more snow in Logan today, I am jealous because I have been wanting to do some yardwork. Hope all is well for you in So Carl. Love ya
ReplyDelete