We had a "barefoot Saturday" this week. Tyson was sick (he has the flu - yuck, he is feeling better today) and so we just relaxed and hung out. It was warm, so we went outside and laid a blanket on the lawn and just laid there. Cedric had a blast running around the yard.

Good shot of the fro.


Here he is trying to decide if he going to obey mommy or not.
His molars are coming in, so anything he can chew on is game.
Here he is reading. He is really starting to love books.
He loves playing with Roxie, in this picture he is taking her bone away. He takes it away and then throws it. He likes to watch her catch things.
Hanging out with dad!
Close up!!
The pictures are great...I am so sorry Tyson is sick..Boomer was out for 4 days with that...YUCK!! Cedric is just growing up to fast...I love the feet picture..very sweet!!
ReplyDeletelove you
I love his hair! He seems like a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete