HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSON!!
It was my sweet husband's 31st birthday on Saturday! We had a fun day. We went shopping and then had some friends over and roasted some hot dogs and had some smores. So yummy!I am such a lucky girl. I feel so lucky to have this handsome man in my life every day. He is everything to me. Even though he has had such a tough year with teaching school, bishopric, etc., he always puts me and Cedric number one. It is incredible to me how he can handle so much and still have that great smile on his face. I love his passion for life. I am so grateful to have such a man as him.
The roaring fire.
Cedric helping gather wood...

...or maybe not.
My boys
How come overalls are so cute? 
Happy Birthday Tyson...I hope you got our message, it was so late when we finally called!! WE love you!! I want to come and make smores with you next time, how fun!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tyson ! You guys are making us miss Myrtle Beach, we will be there next month though, so not much longer !! Glad to see that you are all doing great !
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tyson. I can't believe you guys are spending time outdoors. We are still frozen indoors...Send some of that great weather our way!!
ReplyDeleteI love this blogging world...you need to talk Cami into joining the blog's...I love to look at the pictures and my kids LOVE to see their cousins every week.
Sounds like Tyson had a wonderful B-day! He seems like such a great husband and daddy...lucky woman!
ReplyDeleteDo you guys go to the beach every week? So jealous! It seems so peaceful and serene there and a wonderful place for Cedric to run around like crazy:)
Jennie, Tell the old man Happy Birthday from the Rocks! Looks like you guys are truly enjoying parenthood and we're so excited for you! Cedric is adorable and it's so fun to see you and Tyson with him. He's a very lucky little boy! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete