Isn't this how we should all walk on the beach?! The day was perfect for the beach this last Friday. The temperature of the water and air has been getting a lot warmer. Cedric has been walking around like this lately and it is so funny! He looks like he is thinking about something!
Somebody must have been feeding the seagulls, they were everywhere. Cedric sure liked it!


Cedric is such a boy. He saw some college kids playing with a football and he had to go over and grab it. They let him throw it around a little bit. He had fun.

This is me trying to surf! Don't worry, you can laugh!! I sure was! I have not been out since November and I guess I kinda forgot how to do it (my no-muscle arms did not help). I never actually caught a wave, but it made for some good pictures! It was my favorite kind of day. The ocean was glassy and the waves were knee to thigh high, so it was great. I loved being in the water.

I look like I caught the wave in this picture...but I just fell down. Oh well, next time!
He has skills. He is like the best surfer I know (I was trying to sound like Napolean Dynamite, did that work?) I think he looks so cool when he gets in this pose. 
Here he is almost hanging 5 (5 toes off the front of the board that is). He has actually hung 5 before, but I have never gotten a picture of it, so this is the closest we got. It looks so cool.
Jen you look awesome!!! You shouldn't have said that you fell down..you looked like you rode a great wave!! Looks fun!!
ReplyDeletelove ya
Jen, this is Ali's sister, I just had to tell you how darling Cedric is. You guys look so happy!!!
ReplyDelete