Here is Tyson's 2nd home!! We spent this week getting his classroom all ready to go. We finally got it done yesterday. Here it is...
We are both very excited for this new school. It seems like such a great family environment and they are so supportive. I don't know how to explain it, but it just feels so comfortable and relaxing there. Heaven knows you need that feeling in a school!! We had a great time decorating and getting it all organized.
Here is Cedric playing with one of the decorations...


Here is me and Cedric hanging out. BTW, this is my new haircut. I got in Cali. It is not exactly done in this picture, but you get the idea. It is weird having bangs again, I really cannot remember the last time I had them, but I really like it.

I wanted to put these pictures on from Cali. I thought it was so cute and I wanted to share. Joslyn and Cedric were playing ring-around-the-rosies. 


What a handsome little boy he is !! Looks like you guys are ready for school to start. We miss you guys !
ReplyDeleteLove the hair. I got bangs recently too. Yours look much better on you than mine do on me. I am already growing mine back out.
ReplyDeleteIt looks exciting to teach another year. I hope that you're stoked about it, Tyson. I'm actually not teaching this year. I don't know how or when I'll get back to teaching, but at least I can be an aide or something. Alex is starting her first year as an art teacher at the junior high I just left. I'm really excited for her too. Yeah for teachers! If it wasn't for teachers, i don't know what would happen to this world. Have fun! -Ashley-
ReplyDelete