We have been having a great time!! A lot of Smith family came down we all had a blast together. There were 15 of us living together and everyone survived! It really was fun. Here are some of us...
Some fun pictures during the day...



We rented this 4-seater bike and rode around on the beach. Cedric had control of the bell and rung it so everyone would look at us.Of course we have been spending a ton of time on the beach. I thought this was a great picture of Tyson and Cedric playing.

Cute haircut!! I think little boys always look older after they've had their hair cut. He's a doll :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun! And what an adventure to have the whole family there! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHe does look older with his hair cut. Its that age where they make the baby/toddler switch.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip! It looks like you all had a blast! Love Cedric's new do!
ReplyDelete