Yeah!! We got some new floors!! We have had some awful vinyl and carpet and we just got some new wood floors. Here is what the house looked like when we bought it. Before....

After...


Here is the kitchen - I still despise the cabinets, but someday we will get to it. So, before...

After...

We are loving it so far!! I am scared to even walk on it right now. I just don't want to scratch it!! It is so beautiful. Beside this, we are doing really good. Tyson started school yesterday and he is just so excited. The students and everything seems great. Cedric is doing good. He is talking my ear off...I just wish I knew what he was saying. Yesterday he was "sweeping" and he dropped the broom and I swear he said, "Oh shoot!" Who knows, but it did make me realize I need to watch what I say! Our neighbor across the street dropped this little toy off for Cedric and he went hog wild (pun intended)...


It has a little button you hit and it cruises. He loves it!
Jen that looks unbelievable...what a difference!! Did Tyson put it in??? I love the color!! I am so excited for you!! It actually makes your cabinets look upgraded..they don't look so white. I am SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! YEAH!!! Are you going to get an area rug for the center of the living room floor...looks like you need a weekend trip to IKEA!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are in trouble Cedric looks good on a HOG!!! What a fun toy!!
love you
Those floors make a huge difference. It makes me super jealous. Our 70's kitchen is on the to do list but we probably wont get to it until I am in diapers :)
ReplyDeleteOh they look so great! how exciting!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! It's beautiful! It looks so nice. We just spent $100 on diapers, really. It was a reality check and who knows when we will get out floors done. I'm so excited for you! It really looks great!
ReplyDeleteI love your hard wood floors. One day I want to do that for our dining area. Cedric is so cute with his little riding toy!
ReplyDelete