Monday, April 28, 2008

Tag

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List:3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts-
Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
-Tyson
-Cedric
-Running

3 Fears:
-Someone breaking into our house
-Spiders (Every time I am planting flowers or working outside in dirt, I just picture a poisenous spider biting me and my arm falling off!)
-Sharks (Can't get in the ocean without thinking about it.)

3 Goals:
-Graduate From College (I guess the goal proceeding this is DECIDE what I want to do!! I just can't make up my mind!)
-Keep myself in shape (has been hard lately, I have been lucky to exercise once a week!)
-Become a great cook (Meaning that I can create things without a recipe and it tastes great.)

3 Current Obsessions/collections:
-Blogging
-Surfing the net (I have so much useless information in my head!)
-Chocolate

3 Random/Surprising Facts
-I can stay up until all hours of the night watching HGTV or the Food network.
-At least once a month I have a dream that me and Tyson are spys or cops either chasing or getting chased by the bad guys.
-I am the biggest scrub. Most days I stay in my pajamas until I am done with work at 4:00! (Lucky Tyson!)

I tag: Ali, Holly, Mindy, Cynthia, Jess

2 comments:

  1. Your tag was fun to read! I too am terrified of sharks! I will have to get to work on this tag...thanks for thinking of me:)

    Cedric sure is loving life! You two are such wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your tag. We have so much in common. You will see I copied a couple of your answers.

    ReplyDelete