Some weeks are just crazy! This week has had some challenges. My dad got a stent put in his heart on Wednesday. He is doing fine. He feels great. A little scary and not so fun...but my sister is the one with the huge concern. Her oldest daugther Matsyn kept having this leg pain. It was enough to the point that she started limping. She also kept complaining of a tummy ache. My sister took her to the doctor. Well, they took x-rays and blood work and found out her white blood cell count was really high, this either means two things, either a really bad infection or leukemia. Cami and her pediatrician feel like it is leukemia with the other symptom of a belly ache. They decided to take her down to Primary Children's, so they have been there since last night. They are still diagnosing her and we should know later this afternoon. I just wanted to post this to plea for prayers! I will post once we know what it is.
Matsyn is the little girl on the left.
Matsyn is the little girl on the left.
Scary! We for sure are thinking of them and keeping them in our prayers
ReplyDeleteJen, I am speechless. I hope and pray the best for them. Please keep us posted!! I am sooo sorry!! I love you!!
ReplyDelete