Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Beach and Rainbows!

I love rainbows. I am not sure what it is about them, but they amaze me and remind me of Heavenly Father's love. So, needless to say, I was breathtaken by this. In only wish my camera did it justice, it was so beautiful. I could see the whole rainbow, I just could not fit in all in frame. We taught Cedric how to say "CHEESE." This is what he looks like when he says it.
He fell down on the beach and then decided to put his face in the sand, notice the sand on the chin...

I took this one earlier today. He just learned how to turn doorknobs (Oh no!) So, here is he being proud of himself. . .


4 comments:

  1. wow that scenery is beautiful! I get little glimpses of your house and i love the colors you have chosen for your walls. Will you take some pictures of your house so we can see more ofwhat it looks like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening doors !! What a little stinker !! He is pretty young to have already figured that out, so good luck with your little mechanical engineer...and the beach looks beautiful, I can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family picture! And that rainbow is beautiful. There's nothing like a rainbow over the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy little guy:) I too, love it when I have the pleasure of catching sight of a rainbow...so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete