Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun day!

We had a fun day at the beach on Saturday. The water is getting warmer! Cedric kept running in and out of the ocean. It was fun chasing him around and watching him experience it all. Every time I water hit him, he would squeal. It was cute. Sweet boy!
Training for the "World's Toughest Man" competition.

So much sand!!

Later that day we went back to beach to watch some of Tyson's students in a surf contest. It was really fun to all hang out together. Tyson buried Cedric from the waist down. I guess Cedric wanted to be totally buried because he kept putting sand on his head...

Cedric discovering where his toe went...

My guys playing in the water...

3 comments:

  1. You guys have so much fun. It seems like you are always out doing something for cedric. I need to do more fun activities with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! The water looks so gorgeous and blue....I love when the water finally gets warm. Cedric is getting so big, I can't wait to grab him and kiss him!!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous that you live so close to the beach. Rub it in why don't ya :)

    ReplyDelete