Before
During
After
When we thought we were adding another to our family, we started making plans about how to all fit in this house. We decided to redo the kitchen with an office area and then we would have the bedrooms free to fill with children :) By the time we found out the adoption wasn't happening, we had the kitchen remodel in the works. We are so happy we did it. We are exhausted!! It was a lot of work, but it was worth it. It is funny how this one little area opened up our house. Once we put all the cabinets in Tyson said, "Now, Jennie, just because we have all this cabinet space, doesn't mean you have to fill it." I may have had visions of all sorts of kitchen things and serving dishes that could fit now :)
We took all the old cabinets and hung them up in the garage. It has given us so much storage. I could see the tool collection expanding in Tyson's eyes, so I had to remind him, "Now, Tyson, just because we have all this space, doesn't mean you have to fill it." haha.
The boys are in their own rooms now and our house is feeling so much more in order. We still need to get new light fixtures and a new table, but I am so sick of Lowes and Home Depot I am content with what we got. Very glad we got this done!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! JENNIE!! that looks absolutely amazing..I love the COLOR and the cabinets are amazing. and work area, I am loving the work space, I can't say enough. You two amaze me. I am soooo excited for you!!! I LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteI looks great!! I also love the color.
ReplyDeleteExcept the orange on the refrigerator could definately stand to go! =o)
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!! I didn't know you did this?! That's amazing! I can't wait to see it :)
ReplyDelete