Cedric had his first graduation! He has been doing this parent-child-home program for 2 years. I really can't believe the district does this, but they send teachers out to your house and they give you free educational toys and books. Then they give the parents ideas of what to teach with the books/toys. He did a great job with the teacher, Ms. Tonya, and he loved having her here twice a week. They tested him at the end of the year and said he had a vocabulary of a 9 year old. We are super proud of him. We are trying to do everything to get him into preschool next year. Keep your fingers crossed!
That is such an amazing program. I didn't know he was doing it, how awesome. smart little guy. He looks so cute.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Cedric!! I haven't told you that on Father's Day when the RS sang "Love at Home" as I came down from the stage Cedric said "Good job, Tara" LOL!! He is so cute.
ReplyDelete