Here is what Tyson did for Spring Break.
We have wanted palm trees in our yard since we moved here and they have dropped drastically in price, so we put one on each side of the house. We put in some concrete curbing, moved a flower bed, painted the shutter/doors, installed a new mailbox, planted more plants, put down some landscape fabric, and finished it all off with some mulch. Whew, I am tired just typing it. Tyson sure did a great job with it all.
On another note, Gabe has decided to climb stuff! We have this table and chairs in the office and out of the blue he climbed on top of the chair, then he moved to the table! He sat on the table and bounced.
Gabe has to have and outpatient surgery in a couple of weeks. He has a cyst on the outside part of his ear. They have to put him under and cut the cyst out. I hate the idea of him being sedated.
He also has appointment with his cardiologist next week to make sure the hole he had in his heart closed up by itself. We sure hope it did. I am scared about him being sedated for a cyst, I would hate to see how I would be with him having a more complicated surgery.
Gabe has to have and outpatient surgery in a couple of weeks. He has a cyst on the outside part of his ear. They have to put him under and cut the cyst out. I hate the idea of him being sedated.
He also has appointment with his cardiologist next week to make sure the hole he had in his heart closed up by itself. We sure hope it did. I am scared about him being sedated for a cyst, I would hate to see how I would be with him having a more complicated surgery.
That looks absolutely AMAZING!! I love the color you did the door and shutter..and the garden, trees everything looks great!! Good Job!!!
ReplyDelete