Thursday, April 29, 2010

Views

The views we get to experience every day.  Love it!

8 comments:

  1. He is such a beautiful baby ! I love how enamored Cedric is with him. He is going to be such a great big brother to Gabe ! Congrats again :) We are so happy for you guys !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are a very busy mom!! Great work, beautiful boys, I love how in the previous video Cedric said he is going to teach Gabe "please and thank you".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet baby!! Congratulations!! I am happy that you are home and enjoying being a mother of two. :) Your boys are adorable together!! What a great big brother Cedric already is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just hopped over here from the r house - your journey to cedric gave me chills. what a great way to start the day - congratulations, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your story at the R house and had to come say hello! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the r house. Reading your story gave me such a tingling feeling inside. My husband and I have been married 10 yrs (in June) and are still struggling to start our family. We even met with LDS family services, but my hubby felt like that wasn't the route we were suppose to go down yet. We are getting ready to go through one last round of IVF. I am putting all my faith in God.

    Thank you for sharing your story. Congrats on baby Gabe. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I followed you here from the R House. Congratulations! I get tears in my eyes reading about your family. Beautiful boys. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete