The Sandman
Cedric was playing with some girls on the beach and I guess he thought it would be cool to just put sand on his forehead. He kept grabbing sand and ever-so-carefully placing it on his forehead. Crazy kid.
Pumpkin carvin' fun.
Cedric stuck his hand in there once and that was enough for him! He said "ew yuck" and that was it! We let him color on his pumpkin and he liked that a lot better.
Tyson was the master pumpkin carver, however.
Cedric's complete pumpkin done by mommy. Do you love Cedric's cheeser?
Tyson's completed pumpkin. We decided it looked like a constipated Bert from Sesame Street. Ha!
Here is our family of pumpkins. We had a fun pumpkin carving night. It turned into listening to "Thriller" and other Michael Jackson favorites as we carved. Cedric basically danced and we did all the work. He has loved doing his version of cartwheels and flips lately.
Cedric in his dino costume. He loved scaring people with his "GRRRR." We had a blast both at the ward Trunk or Treat and trick or treating around the neighborhood.
He looked so handsome Sunday, I couldn't resist taking some pics.
I have a crazy story from this weekend. Tyson went surfing Saturday morning. Later that afternoon, he was like "Oh, I threw a SHARK back in the water today." I was shocked. I don't think I could ever touch a shark! He is hoping he got some good shark karma from it! The story was that as he was finishing surfing there were some people pulling in a big fishing net. They were just tourists, not commercial fisherman or anything. They had about 40 fish in their net and 2 of them were sharks. The fisherman got this 2 foot little shark out of the net and just threw it on the beach. A lady nearby kept bugging the fisherman about throwing it back in the water as it was still alive. He ignored her and just kept putting the good fish in his cooler. Tyson saw all this happen and just decided to throw it back in the water. He asked the fisherman if he was going to do anything with the shark and he said no. So, Tyson picked it up from its tail and put it next to the water to try and slowly get some water back in its gills. The shark was not really responding (it was like it was unconscious). Finally T decided to just throw it in the water. He watched it get tumbled in the wave and then he said it got hit on the sand again and it was like it woke up. It did just swim back in the ocean. So, SHARKS be nice to my husband!












So cute...those pictures of Cedric are so cUte...JENNIE, HE IS GETTING SO BIG!! His hair has grown out a lot since you shaved it off!! It looks cute!! That post made me miss you guys so much!! I love you!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the dinosaur costume. He looks great. We actually forgot all about carving pumpkinds this year for halloween!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome ! He is looking more and more like a little boy and not so much baby anymore :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Cedric is adorable! I love his sweet smile. You and Tyson look like you are having a ball with him! Sending lots of love to SC!
ReplyDelete