Monday, November 9, 2009

Clemson weekend, part 1

We just had a great weekend.  We went up to visit our good friends Sam and Kathy in upstate SC and then went to a Clemson game.  It was so much fun.  I loved seeing all the fall colors there and it was wonderful to see hills again!! Sad story...every time we go over an overpass at home Cedric says, "Weee, going over the big hill."  Poor kid.  He is not going to know what to do with himself in Utah! Here is the gorgeous view from our room at their house: 



We then went over to their farm.  It was so pretty.  Cedric walking around...



We had to get on their golf cart and search for the horses.  We finally found them. 


Cedric got to feed them and pet them.  It was so beautiful.  We loved it…

 
 

 

Game pictures will be posted soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, my kids would be in heaven. I am so excited you got to get away and go see Sam....I can't wait to the other pictures!! I love the one of Cedric walking around and the view from your room..WOW!!!
    love you

    ReplyDelete