Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall?



"I love jackets." Cedric says as I am putting his jacket on yesterday.  Where does he come up with this stuff? 


I think fall has arrived.  We had to turn the heater on yesterday.  We went to the beach and the water was 76 degrees and the air was 60 something. It was cold.  Cedric and I were throwing seashells in the water and his feet got wet.  It felt so nice he dived right in! It was so cute to watch him rolling around in the water with his beloved jacket on.  I unfortunately did not take the camera down with me.  It was pure torture when he got out of the water though!

Here is our new truck that replaced the van. 

And here is one of our first memories in it....

3 comments:

  1. AAAHHHH, Jennie I miss you guys!! Cute pics and I love the new ride, very nice!! I was thinking a Durrango was a SUV..I like the truck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new truck! I am a little bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete