Monday, October 3, 2011

Funny Faces

Gabe making funny faces at me on the beach.  His cute little personality is turning into one where he likes to make us laugh.  He is always doing silly things. 
Cedric being "cold."  I think it was 79 degrees.  He wasn't sure how to handle it. 
This is one of my favority moments when we go to the beach.  The kids run to Tyson when he is out of the water.
Gabe always wants a hug. 

It is fire time at the Smiths!  It is that time of year again.  I loved the boy scout skills Tyson used to make this fire, so I had to take a picture.
It did make for a great fire!

2 comments:

  1. OH JE, I miss you guys so much!! Those pictures are so cute!! The ones of the kids running to Tyson is priceless!!! I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so slack! Are those chairs by the fire set up for the Blanton's to come eat with you? We will bring our own hot dogs!!

    ReplyDelete