Cedric is officially a "mentor" for the special needs preschool class. There are 2 mentors, 1 boy and 1 girl for the class. They had to evaluate him and make sure it was a good fit. It is now official! He goes to school every day from 7:45-2:15. We are all getting used to this. He rode the bus for the first time yesterday. He told me who he sat next to and then said, "Mom, do you know what? The bus is so loud."
Yes it is! I can't believe he is going to be doing this for the next 14 years.
Gabriel is not happy when Cedric is away. Every day that we left the school last week Gabriel cried. He misses his brother. Like I said, we are getting used to it :)
Having fun at the beach and pier. We put Gabriel on the surfboard in a few inches of water. We put him on his stomach. As soon as the board moved when a wave caught it, he stood up! It was so funny. He fell right back down, but it was hilarious that he stood up like that.
I am so grateful for my family. When you go through experiences like we just did, it makes you appreciate what you have. I love my husband and my boys. I am excited to quit thinking about new babies or worrying about the future. This is our family and I love it!
We are all quite happy Gabe gets to be the baby still.
Especially Gabriel, I'm sure!
Oh my goodness, I am sooooo excited for Cedric, he is going to be awesome. he looks so little by that bus, I can't believe he is going to school...wow! That is going to be a huge adjustment for you and gabe, can u get any work done? Love all the pictures, you guys are awesome. Love you soo much.
ReplyDelete