Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trip down memory lane

I am not sure what is up with Brandon's hair or that look, but it made me laugh (and miss him all at the same time).
Randy and Roxie, classic.
The old office, probably around Christmas of 2001.
We were going for the 'fro, how'd we do?

The best for the last. The old motorhome. Our home for 2 years filled with too many memories!! That is Tyson with the backpack on. Gotta love the orange shirts we wore! This had to have been Steel City, which was the last race of the season. I remember being so happy that the season was over. We went down to Tampa for a show after this if I remember right. Pittsburg to Tampa to Utah, makes me tired just thinking about it! I remember after we left that Tampa show that Tyson was so excited to get home that it only took us 2 days to get from Florida to Utah. He got up in the middle of the night and just starting driving. Good times

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! THAT WAS GREAT...THE ONE OF YOU GUYS IN THE OFFICE SEEMED SOOOOO LONG AGO...TIME HAS FLOWN BY...LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOMER WANTS TO KNOW WHY WE WEREN'T IN ANY PICTURES, ARE WE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR MEMORY LANE :) HE LOVES YA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats right, I forgot that you two did the motorcross tour thing for a wile. What a fun adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon looks so evil in his picture. Gotta love the hair though.

    ReplyDelete