I have seen this video all over the place, on blogs and on facebook. It's great it is making its way around. That is FANTASTIC to hear about Kyle. Seriously, what a great thing for him to do with his life. Casey will be so proud and excited to hear that. Keep us updated on what is happening with him.
Hi Jennie! It was so good to hear from you on our blog. I do love seeing what your family is up to! I wish we could be there for all the family fun happening in UT this weekend, but oh well :)
I have seen this video all over the place, on blogs and on facebook. It's great it is making its way around.
ReplyDeleteThat is FANTASTIC to hear about Kyle. Seriously, what a great thing for him to do with his life. Casey will be so proud and excited to hear that. Keep us updated on what is happening with him.
Hi Jennie! It was so good to hear from you on our blog. I do love seeing what your family is up to! I wish we could be there for all the family fun happening in UT this weekend, but oh well :)
ReplyDelete