I realized today it has been a while since I posted anything. Here is what we have been up to lately...

We have been going to the beach.

We have been making cookies...

We have been working out...
Cedric loves doing sit ups and push ups with Tyson. It is so funny to watch. In the above picture he is doing sit ups, which consists of him rolling to the side a little bit and using his hand to sit up and then falling back down to the ground.
Here they are doing push ups. Cedric puts his little legs up on the couch just like daddy and then tries to move his arms up and down. My cup runneth over :)
Cedric is growing up sooo fast, he already looks so much older. I love that he copies tyson he will have one set of nice tight abs by 3!!
ReplyDeletelove you
the beach looks like so much fun. We just almost 12 inches of snow two days ago. Blah.
ReplyDeleteCedric is too cute doing his exercises!
ReplyDelete