We went to a football game on Friday and had a great time. When we were getting ready to go I kept thinking I needed to bring some jackets and blankets to keep us warm and I had to keep reminding myself that it was 80 degrees outside! Socastee (Tyson's school) are the players in black. We both love this school. Everything has been so great. Tyson is not half as stressed as he has been in prior years. The administration and faculty are great. I thought this was funny, on Thursday all the guy teachers wear Hawaiian shirts and on Friday they wear all black. Just like Johnny Cash, they will wear all black "until the world gets better." 
My boys studying the game...
Isn't this the cutest smile?
I am not sure how this happened, usually Cedric wakes up the second someone is by his door. I was able to sneak in and get this picture before waking him up.
His Great Great Grandma Gibson (she is in her 90s, I can't remember her exact age) made this blanket for him and he loves it, as you can see.

My boys studying the game...
Isn't this the cutest smile?
I am not sure how this happened, usually Cedric wakes up the second someone is by his door. I was able to sneak in and get this picture before waking him up.
His Great Great Grandma Gibson (she is in her 90s, I can't remember her exact age) made this blanket for him and he loves it, as you can see.
I love those precious sleeping pictures
ReplyDelete