I took this picture on Monday when I did a run on the beach.
I do love sunrises on the beach, but I am definitely looking forward to sunsets on the beach!
We packed up our bikes one night and went down to Huntington State Park.
We saw a ton of Alligators. Can you find the alligator in the picture above?
There it is!
This big alligator found himself an island; he was not about to move.
Checking out the Alligator.
Pretty!
We rode our bikes on their bike trails.
Can you find the alligator in this picture? We were just walking by and some people told us this Alligator was hanging out in the grass. As we were standing there, the Alligator started moving toward us! It was so scary. I grabbed the boys hands and perhaps ran over a few people to get further away.
The Alligator was just crossing the road to get to the other side. He lazily walked by all of the people and walked over by our bikes.
Then he laid down right next to our bikes. I got a little anxious as it was almost dark and who knows how long he would stay there. Once a car drove by, he got up and made his way to the other side of the causeway.
The boys were so excited to see this. Gabe just kept saying, "No Alligator, No!" He was scared and didn't want the Alligator to move. Cedric was super excited and said, "This is making my dreams come true, that is so cool!"













No comments:
Post a Comment