Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas pictures?

I love taking pictures! I thought this year I would just get a couple Santa hats and let the kids play on the beach while I took some pictures.  Here are the outtakes.
Awkward smile and hands on pants pose.
 
Trying to make my brother look at the camera pose.

Who me? pose

I'm outta here pose.

Really mom? pose

I'm done pose.

Snack time pose.

Feeding the bird pose.

Pretty cute pose.

Talking or chewing pose.

Still talking, so cute!

After I relented and took the Santa hats off, we fed the birds.  The pigeons were eating right out of our hands.  It was so fun!



Gabe tentatively feeding the bird.

This one was really hungry!  It just right up on my leg, 

and then flew away after we fed it.

Our house this year.

We hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment