Yes it is February and our kiddos are playing in the sprinklers!
This was last week. Gabe was eating crackers on the tramp. Cedric wanted them cleaned off and decided his hair was the best way to do this!
And what hair it is! One more week and it is shaving time! It is so hard to keep it looking okay. I need to learn some secrets about this. We have been using some good conditioner every day and also making sure to wash it very infrequently. Swim lessons are not making it any easier! He decided back in December he wanted to cut it off on March 1st, so we are kinda excited about that.
You like how he wears his helmet. He hates itches (like any time he has one, he go crazy until it is gone) and since helmets do that he won't wear it down on his foreheard. I am not sure how much good it is doing.
We have been building our BMX jump still. We changed it to a table top. Tyson has already jumped the whole thing. It is pretty cool to watch. I love how much he loves it. It is definitely helping him blow off steam with the National Board stuff he is working so hard on. Much needed! I have video of us all riding on it and I will get that posted later.
Me and Gabe at the track.
I love the pictures. That is the coolest snake thing for sprinklers, i love it!!! Your boys are just getting to big. I love the fro....he is a doll!!!
ReplyDelete