Here we are heading out to celebrate our 13th year anniversary.
One of Tyson's students graciously gave him a $100 gift certificate to Ruth's Chris. He gave it to him for Christmas, but we decided to wait and use it until after the end of the semester and T didn't have the kid anymore. It felt kinda like he was sucking up to the teacher :)
We had a great time. The food was really good. I don't think I would ever pay that much for it, however! Forty bucks for a steak was a little steep and then each side was like eight dollars. Their customer service WAS great. They knew it was our anniversary and at the end of dinner they brought out this:
They put the blue and pink candle on there and told us to make a wish and blow out the candles together. It was sweet!
Per our yearly tradition of our Life in Review here is what happened in 2011:
- Tyson began National Board.
- Went through two failed adoptions (well, one failed and the other one just a made up story we were involved in, haha).
- Remodeled kitchen.
- Wonderful second honeymoon to Nicaragua.
- Refinanced house.
- Cedric started school.
- Tyson became IB certified.
- Tyson called to high council.
- Jennie called as primary teacher.
WOW! 13 years...so exciting. I love the picture, you guys look great. Love ya
ReplyDeleteSo, happy belated anniversary! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED TO COME SEE YOU GUYS!!!! I was bummed that I missed you last year, so I'm super stoked to see you all! Gabe is getting HUGE! Much love! Tell everyone hi :)
ReplyDelete