Our neighbor gave his old train set to Cedric. He is so enamored with it! We set the whole track up this last weekend during conference. He loved it. I will admit it was very fun for mom and dad too! The train sounds are constant in our house now. Cedric loves "omas."
Jennie! Funny, I was just wondering what happened to you guys the other day! I was thinking that Daisy doesn't have any good doggie friends since we moved from Ogden! She misses Roxy!
And what a small world! How do you know Isaac and Sara? Isaac is my cousin. It seems that they know a lot of my friends! They are very popular!
Cedric is adorable! And I love your adoption story! I have been very weepy today (not sure why?) and that didn't help! I love how life always works out the way it should...even if we have to WAIT! Can I put you on my "Hoping to Adopt" list? The ladies from the agency we used read my blog and sometimes they have more babies than families, so maybe it will speed things along for you! My sister just adopted their second baby from them and part of the reason is because the agency contacted her because they saw her blog on mine.
Wow! This is becoming long! Maybe I should have emailed you? It's good to find you again! We'll have to get together if you visit Utah!
Jaren and Ozzy spend hours playing trains. I am not sure I understand why they are so awesome but I am grateful that they have something that keeps them so entertained. Looks like Cedric is having lots of fun.
What a fun toy. You have nice neighbors!
ReplyDeleteJennie! Funny, I was just wondering what happened to you guys the other day! I was thinking that Daisy doesn't have any good doggie friends since we moved from Ogden! She misses Roxy!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a small world! How do you know Isaac and Sara? Isaac is my cousin. It seems that they know a lot of my friends! They are very popular!
Cedric is adorable! And I love your adoption story! I have been very weepy today (not sure why?) and that didn't help! I love how life always works out the way it should...even if we have to WAIT! Can I put you on my "Hoping to Adopt" list? The ladies from the agency we used read my blog and sometimes they have more babies than families, so maybe it will speed things along for you! My sister just adopted their second baby from them and part of the reason is because the agency contacted her because they saw her blog on mine.
Wow! This is becoming long! Maybe I should have emailed you? It's good to find you again! We'll have to get together if you visit Utah!
Jaren and Ozzy spend hours playing trains. I am not sure I understand why they are so awesome but I am grateful that they have something that keeps them so entertained. Looks like Cedric is having lots of fun.
ReplyDelete