Friday, February 6, 2009

Watch this just in case you need a laugh...

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny, it's the little things in life that get ya!! I love his giggle.
    Another funny thing, Rylee came in while I was watching the video and thought we were on Skype and I was talking to Cedric and making him laugh so, she was yelling" Cedric your funny" and then in the video Cedric would laugh and Rylee thought he was laughing at her...I had to keep telling her it was a video and we weren't live talking to you guys!! SO FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat him up! That just made my day and Ashlyn just stared at him. Hmmm, romance in the making?

    ReplyDelete
  3. His giggle is fun. Thanks for posting video clips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! We're new on your blog- so fun to see your little sweetie! We haven't had the joy of seeing him in person, but it was so cute to watch him giggle and say "oh man!" Congrats on the marathon too! You guys are amazing! We hope you don't mind if we keep visiting your blog- we love keeping in touch that way!
    Lots of love from the other Smiths-
    David & Laura & family

    ReplyDelete