WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such an accomplishment. Great job on running a marathon - I WISH I could do something like that! You guys are so awesome! I can't believe how big Cedric has gotten. He is such a beautiful child! Looks like you guys are having fun and keeping busy! Glad to hear your doing great!
Congrats! That is a seriously amazing achievement you two have accomplished. Way to go! How does it feel to be finally done? I wonder what is next on the "To Do List of Jennie and Tyson"...but that will be for another blog entry :) Love you guys! Talk to you later.
Way to go!! You two are champions!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Guys !! I was thinking about you today !!! How awesome that you did it together! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWOW! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such an accomplishment. Great job on running a marathon - I WISH I could do something like that! You guys are so awesome! I can't believe how big Cedric has gotten. He is such a beautiful child! Looks like you guys are having fun and keeping busy! Glad to hear your doing great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is a seriously amazing achievement you two have accomplished. Way to go! How does it feel to be finally done? I wonder what is next on the "To Do List of Jennie and Tyson"...but that will be for another blog entry :) Love you guys! Talk to you later.
ReplyDeleteoh. my. heck! your bloody shoes!!!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh!
congrats for finishing. i am in awe...and kind of jealous. i haven't been running in months.
and SUPER congrats for not walking at all. you are an inspiration.
thanks for the email update on the race. :) i loved it!
also, your little man is TO DIE FOR!