I have had a lot of inquires, so here in the story. This is the "projected path" of the hurricane (it is actually just a tropical storm right now, but expected to strengthen). The actually eye of the hurricane could be anywhere in the colored areas. We just watched "The Weatherman" on Saturday and just like it said, "It is wind, you can't predict wind." So, I guess we shall see! I will keep you updated. The other news is that Tyson decided to join me on running the marathon!! I am so glad he is doing it with me. It will make training and motivation so much easier. If there is one thing I know about my husband it is that he is dedicated, so I know he will work so hard to do this (which just makes it easier for me)! Yeah!! So, watch out, the Smiths are coming!
It is great to have a training partner. Especially if they are motivated. Good luck and don't forget to have fun too. I hope the weather turns out in your favor.
ReplyDelete