I guess Cedric has seen this image too much!! I went to grab something from the kitchen and I came back to this...
The earphones on and everything!! So funny! He is ready to do mom's work!!
The earphones on and everything!! So funny! He is ready to do mom's work!! 
I guess Cedric thought what Joslyn (his cousin) was doing looked pretty fun!! He still is not getting using an eating utensil (any great ideas would be appreciated).
It sure makes for cute pictures though!
I think hands make the best utensils!
ReplyDeleteHey I do medical transcription too! :)
ReplyDeleteJen, he is stickin' cute!! I love his smile!! That is to funny he out on the head phone's too...smart boy!! Utensil's are over rated...he'll pick it up later in life, they are just fun to play with right now!!
ReplyDeletelove ya
I agree with everyone else. Its not like he is still going to use his hands to eat speghetti at 15, let him have his fun. One thing I can say is the more I push to get my boys to do something the less they want to do it.
ReplyDeleteI love the spaghetti picture...so fun!
ReplyDeleteHey Jennie, this is Jeanne Christensen from high school. I saw your blog on the class of 98 blog. I just wanted to say hi. I hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteJennie Thurber, how are you? I was on the Atkinsons blog and saw the link to yours so I came to check it out. I am so happy for you! It looks like you are enjoying life with all of its twists and turns! :). Don't have too much fun at the beach!
ReplyDeleteErin Okey (send me an email and I'll send you an invite to our blog ecluff@gmail.com)
Love the new layout. Digital scrap booking is all the rage. Too bad I don't scrapbook. Seeing pictures like this makes me wanna give it a go.
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog layout!
ReplyDelete