Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween 2015

 Wow! It has been a long time since I posted.  I guess I have some catching up to do. We had a very fun Halloween.  Here are some pictures:
She wasn't too sure what all the excitement was about.  

The hat didn't last long :)


Gabriel as Ultron.  He had a mask, but it didn't last long.  

Cedric as Darth Vader.  We have been watching Star Wars to get ready for the new one.  His friend Hudson was a storm trooper, so they had a lot of fun being star wars characters.  Cedric thanked Hudson for being a good soldier.

Our new neighborhood was a lot of fun for Halloween.  They had a party Friday night and then Saturday night they had a bouncy castle set up.  There were a ton of kids and lots of houses decorated.  It was really fun!
The Loot

Tyson as Charlie Brown.  His village at school definitely won the costume contest.  They were all different Peanut characters.

The boys' school has a very fun carnival for Halloween.





No comments:

Post a Comment