Friday, October 17, 2014

Got Caineville?

To commemorate Tracy's 30th year since going off this huge cliff, we went down to Caineville to go riding.  

It was so fun to be able to do this again.   

Tyson was beaming with excitement.  It had been almost 10 years since he rode.  





He had the best time!  He was back on the bike with no problem.  I think I would be scare out of my mind to do this after being out of practice for so long! I was scared just watching him.  Motocross does run in his blood, however.  Just today Vickie was telling me that the day she was released from the hospital when she had Tyson they were at the track!  


Tracy was so nice to let us borrow this little fourwheeler for the kids.  We didn't have helmets, so basically we turned the throttle really low so it didn't go fast.  The boys complained about it being too slow at first, but then they got creative--  


Cedric started doing some tricks. 
 I caught him a few times trying to do other types of motocross tricks.  There was a little rain wash next to us and Gabe liked to go down and up it.  


Tracy knew exactly how to keep them entertained.  He put out a couple objects for them to go around and they spent the whole day taking turns going around in a circle.  They absolutely loved it!  
Thanks again for your hospitality Tracy!  The boys will never forget it.

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could have come too! This looks like fun - I always loved when my dad would bring along the 4-wheelers for us. Hope you guys are loving Cali and being a little closer to family! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete