Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Macie's First Bath

This morning Gabe was holding Macie and said, "Macie stinks. She needs a bath."  
I agreed!  
Now that Macie's belly button is all closed up we gave her a real bath.  She wasn't too happy at first, but once she was warm she really liked it.  She turned her head from side to side as she was feeling the water and was kicking around.    

Gabe helped me by tenderly washing her hair.  He thought that was fun.

Bright eyed and ready to go!

She is already getting chunky and growing!  I guess she is almost a month old!  
We are doing pretty good.  There is some insomnia with Tyson and I, but overall things are going well.  Cedric and Gabe are still hopelessly in love. 
Last week Cedric had a nasty fever (like 102ish) for like 2 days.  We told him he couldn't be around Macie, touch her, kiss her, feed her, etc. 
On Saturday when we checked his temperature it was back to normal.  
The first thing he said was "Yeah, now I can hold and feed Macie!"  
He really didn't like having to stay away :)

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy your family is in our ward. We look forward to getting to know and loving your sweet family!!!

    ReplyDelete