We have a list of about 20 things we wanted to do this summer.
One was roller skating. We signed the boys up for a free skate program.
We have only been once.
The boys don't exactly like falling down over and over again (seriously, what is wrong with them?)
We were all discouraged at first, but then we got the skate trainers and they made all the difference in the world.
By the end of the night the boys were ready to be independent and skate without them.
After we had been skating for about an hour, our good friends the Blantons showed up. It wasn't planned or anything, they just happened to come on the same night as us. They boys had fun playing with Levi, Ben and Ede. Tara and I created dreams of becoming roller girls. I am happy to report I only fell down once. I definitely need more practice, however, before I become a roller girl :)





No comments:
Post a Comment