The last night we were in DC my cousins Tamsin and Katie came in to have dinner with us. It was so good to see them and their family. We hadn't seen each other in a really long time. I am so glad we got together.
Cedric and Emma (Tamsin's daughter).
At one point I asked Cedric if he was having fun. He said, "Yes, me and Emma just keep talking and talking. I like her so much I wanna marry her." So cute! I told him he couldn't because they were related and he said okay.
Later on we were all walking back to the Metro and Emma asked Cedric if she could hold his hand. Cedric looked up at Tyson and asked if that was okay. It was so funny. Tyson and I have had talks with him about not holding a girl's hand or kissing a girl until he was older. It was so cute that he asked for permission:)
One more funny memory I want to remember.
Saturday morning when we were walking to the subway it was snowing. Cedric was so happy! He just kept smiling and saying, snow!!
Gabe was sitting in the stroller and giggled with every snowflake hitting his hands and jacket.
Awesome!! Looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDelete