Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cedric Kindergarten

As you can see he was all smiles this morning. He was up and dressed in 15 minutes with his bed made and everything.  This process usually takes him a good hour! 



I did not coach him on one of these poses, all original Cedric poses:) 

Driving to school!




Got to school and the sadness started.  He did not want to go.

Phone call to Daddy, which always helps.

Now better! 
 He did start crying when I left.  I walked away. Then I got into the hallway and walked for a bit and just wanted to see if he stopped.  I went back and looked in the door window and he had stopped crying, but then he spotted us.  Oops!  I gave him a wink, smile, and wave, but I could already see the tears coming back. 
I fear our lives are never going to be the same.  Beginning of a new era! 

No comments:

Post a Comment