Did that really say the last time I blogged was in May? Sad! I guess we have some backtracking to do. In May, Cedric had a little carnival and graduation from Child Development.
| Carnival in the Classroom |
This is Haley. Haley and Cedric were inseparable during the school year. They would write cute notes back and forth to each other. Cedric made the mistake of calling me Haley a lot. They were always together!
This is Ms. Clinton, his teacher. She was wonderful. He misses her so much. She also gave CC an award for being the best example to the other kids. We are so glad he got to be a part of this program. I think it really helped him to see how he could help kids, no matter their disabilities. Plus, I think he and I would have drove each other nuts if he wasn't able to go to school last year!
That is sooo awesome. Haley is a doll, what a sweet friendship!!! GOOD JOB, Cedrico!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
ReplyDelete