Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cute Boys!

The boys looked so cute before church a few weeks ago.  I had to get a picture.   



 Love that smile!

You would think we don't feed the kid, haha!
 Measuring tape?  Who knows why that is in the playroom.
 I swear Gabe knows this bugs me.  This is my headphone cord.  I am constantly pulling him away from it.  At least 5 times a day he catches me not paying attention and he is yanking on it.  He is obsessed!
 I don't think Gabe liked the wind very much.
But crawling on the beach was a lot of fun.  Everything went in his mouth.  It was so exciting!

3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness those pictures are so priceless. I love Gabe in that shirt. I remember how excited you were when you got it for Cedric. So, cute!!! Oh the fun days of 10 grit diapers. I miss them (the boys, not the diapers).... love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooooo cute!!!! I love them all ready for church they look so handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so groiwn up and beautiful noys!

    ReplyDelete