Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Trip


We had the Thurber Christmas Party and did our annual nativity play.  We have been doing the same script since we were kids.  It is fun to see the little kids doing the parts we used to do.  Great time!

The next day the Smith guys went to a Jazz game and Cedric and I met up with my sister and went down to Temple Square.  We rode the train down and Cedric was in HEAVEN.  We didn't get to spend a lot of time walking around, but it was great for Cedric to be so close to the temple.  He has seen it in so many pictures.  He loved being there and kept asking to go inside.  He didn't quite understand why he could go into the temple in South Carolina, but had to stay outside of this temple.  He finally concluded that temple was closed right now. 
The picture with him by the Navoo bell is significant.  This is where 12 years ago, Tyson's scavenger hunt led me to and where he proposed.  A flood of wonderful memories came back to me! I loved being in that spot again.

We had the Smith party the next day and were able to get a shot of almost all the cousins on the Smith side.  We had a wonderful time seeing everybody. 
Now for my least favorite Cedric funny face (seriously it creeps me out).  I swear he has learned the timing of the camera because he was smiling 1 second before I took this.

No comments:

Post a Comment