Gabe in his sealing/blessing outfit.
We had a wonderful day at the temple. The sealing was beautiful. We loved seeing a glimpse of eternity with all of us in the sealing room together.
This is how Gabe looks at Cedric all the time. He loves his brother!
Probably because he is always doing things like this.
This was really Gabe's first time sitting on the grass. He had fun picking it and of course he tried to put it in his mouth. He is almost crawling. He is pulling with his arms. He is so proud of himself. He loves that he can move around now.
We can't believe the new baby is almost here! We are just about done with all the social worker stuff, so we are ready to go. We did pick out names; if it is a boy his name will be Ezra, girl will be Kora. It is so exciting!








Jen, this post was amazing. I cried through the whole thing. I am so excited for you...Gabe is so sticken' cute, I am so glad he is eternally yours. What an amazing thing. You have such a beautiful, incredible family. I can't believe how soon the baby will be here, either. so, exciting!! Cedric has gotten so tall...he is such a doll. I miss you guys so much!!!
ReplyDeleteWow. I need to do some catching up! You are getting baby #3? Yeah for you and your awesome little family.
ReplyDelete