Thursday, June 10, 2010

Smiles

We have been having a lot of fun lately and it is making us all tired.
Gabriel LOVES his swing.  

My life everyday (couldn't be happier!).
So handsome.

We have had a lot of family in town and it has been great.  We had a blast with them and everybody already misses them.  The last night we went to a restaurant with this gorgeous view.  It was my 30th birthday and we had a blast.   
Love him so much! Thank you sweetie for making it such a great day!  He surprised me with SKYDIVING!! We are going on Saturday and I am so excited!
The Pilkingtons
Grandma and Grandpa
The Freestones

We went back to Randy and Vickie's house and had cake and ice cream. 

One of our first family pictures
The Whole Crew.
Gabe has been smiling for a couple of weeks, but it has been so hard to catch on camera.  We finally succeeded.  Isn't it great! So stinkin cute.
This is how we all feel (in the best way we can).  We love summer and it was great to kick it off with family.  We love you all!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great bday. The boys are so adorable. I love Gabe snoozing in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH JENNIE~~
    loved these pictures, I looked at the post five different times, taking in every detail. Your boys are absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to here about saturday, I am so excited for you!! I love the post, thanks for sharing!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Boys are absolutely darling! Congrats on the new addition, what a little sweetheart! It looks like Cedric loves his little brother and will be a big helper. We are excited for you both. Melissa Grant

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! Gabe is so super cute! Oh, what handsome boys you have, Jennie :) I'm so excited for you. I'm loving looking at these pictures :) love you all! :)
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete