OH Jennie, those are adorable. I need to hold him so bad!! Give them both lots and hugs and kisses from me!! Gabe looks so much older than he is....so so cute!!
OH Jennie, those are adorable. I need to hold him so bad!! Give them both lots and hugs and kisses from me!! Gabe looks so much older than he is....so so cute!!
cute. nice tiger outfit too!!!
ReplyDeleteaaw! can you say CUTE?! I didn't even get to see him on Sunday! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteOH Jennie, those are adorable. I need to hold him so bad!! Give them both lots and hugs and kisses from me!! Gabe looks so much older than he is....so so cute!!
ReplyDeleteOH Jennie, those are adorable. I need to hold him so bad!! Give them both lots and hugs and kisses from me!! Gabe looks so much older than he is....so so cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh my! So cute!
ReplyDelete