Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why we live here

Oh, the beach!! We have missed it.  We got back to feeling like ourselves on Saturday and really enjoying what we love.  The sand.  The waves.  The weather is FINALLY turning around here.  We enjoyed 70 degrees on Saturday and to make it better, we had some swell.  We did yoga outside in the morning with Cedric happily jumping on his trampoline and wandering around and then in the afternoon headed to the beach.  It was a great relaxing day and one we really needed.
Cedric "checking the waves."  
This always makes me laugh.  He did this a few times last year and he did it again yesterday.  We were happily playing on the beach and all the sudden he took off toward this bridge that you use to get over the dunes to get to the beach.  I was running after him telling him to stop.  He turned around when he got to the top of the bridge.  I asked him what he was doing and he said "checking the waves."  He said it so serious, like it was his job.  This is the same place where Tyson checks the waves too. 
T in heaven. 
Cedric enjoying the beach.  Thanks Adams and Thurber family for the Christmas present.  As you can see it is getting put to great use. 
 Love this boy.

Tyson has been coaching JV girls soccer, so we have been spending a lot of time at games.  It is fun to watch and Tyson is enjoying coaching.
Go Braves!
  Loved this picture of these two.

No news on the adoption front.  Everything is slowly going through it's process.   We did find an attorney finally and now we pretty much just have to wait (40 more days! - if she lasts to her due date, which we do not think will happen).  I wish I could talk to Melissa every day and see how she is and what we can do.  I guess that is what the agency is there for.  They said she was doing really good.  We continue to keep her and baby Gabe in our prayers and hope our wonderful family and friends do the same. 

3 comments:

  1. OH, the beach looks so wonderful. I am glad you guys got to run in the sand!! The pictures are darling, I love the one of Cedric and Roxy, so sweet!!
    I am glad everything is going good with Melissa, she and Gabe are in our prayers always!! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so envious of the beach! It looks beautiful.
    You and the baby are definatly in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Jennie, Cant wait for baby Gabe to come.

    ReplyDelete