Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beach Snow

Here is the snow we got.  Everyone says it has been 10 years since there has been snow like this here at the beach (we hope it is 10 more years before this happens again).

 
 Cedric had a lot of fun in it.  We built a snowman and had a snowball fight.  I was disappointed because we don't have any hills to sled down, but then I had the idea to build a hill, so here is our creation-
 
 We were outside for 3 hours playing in the snow.  Cedric did not want to come in.  I finally had to bribe him with hot chocolate and that did the trick.  I think that was the first time he had hot chocolate.
(Yes those are plastic bags on his feet)

I just had to write about a precious thing Cedric did so we remember it.  He had grapes for breakfast on Friday.  He had a little tiny grape that he was calling a baby.  He kept telling me how cute it was.  He kept this grape with him. Later we were in the office and I looked over and he had the grape pinched between two of his fingers and it looked like he was holding something up to it.  I asked him what he was doing.  He said that he was feeding the baby.  He had an imaginary bottle and he was pretending to feed it.  So cute! He is going to be a great big brother. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much snow you got, that is so cazy!! I love the bags on his feet.....and why would anyone of snow boots?? So, fun!!
    The grape story is precious, he will be fighting to feed the baby everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures. i grew up with the plastic baggies on the feet too. ha ha! that's more snow then is in our backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie,
    Beach and snow should not go together!You got a lot more snow than us.It never stuck to the ground here. The last time it snowed in our town was 1989, but it was really fun to see the snow flurries, reminded me of home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great grape story! Love stuff like that. He is going to make an awesome brother.

    ReplyDelete