Thursday, December 10, 2009

More cards!



They are here! We have more pass-along cards.  We have been amazed at your support in helping us get these out.  We flew through 250 cards, so this time we got 500.  Many of you have given them out to friends, family and coworkers.  We have taken many of them to restaurants where we frequently eat.  Each time we revisit these restaurants, they always need more!!  The word is being spread.  We have already had potential situations arise from these cards. Heavenly Father works in wonderful ways and who knows which one of these cards could be given to a special person that will become part of our family.  I feel like with each card we give out, a little more of our hope goes with it.  Thank you for all you have done!  Please let me know if you need more.  I will obviously be bringing a bunch to Utah in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS (we are a little excited!).

2 comments:

  1. We definitely need some, and I'll bring some to the Grand Strand pediatrics in Myrtle Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will take some more when you get here...

    ReplyDelete