Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Opposition


Opposition in all things! The weather is back to normal, mid to upper 60s, sunny. It has been great. We went to the beach on Sunday to go for a walk/play soccer. I love my new camera, so I was having some fun.
I love my family!

Cedric stepped on a something that hurt and this is him saying "ouch." I got the pic at the perfect time!

I asked Tyson to take some pics of me and Cedric playing in the sand and he took a bunch of these. Awwh! So sweet! He loves me.
I did pose for this one. He should be a photographer, huh. What a sweet husband he is!
Marathon is just a few days away! We are very excited. The only thing that I am not excited about is that it is supposed to RAIN! I DESPISE running in the rain. Oh well, we are still very determined to cross that finish line. I keep having nightmares that we show up and the race is about to start and I realize I forgot to get our race numbers or our shoes. Because of this I am sure I will remember everything, I might even make a list to make sure we got it all. I don't want that panicky feeling just before starting. I had been getting pretty nervous, but then my sweet sister-in-law Joan, a marathon finisher, gave me some great advice. She said to trust the training that you have done and enjoy the ride. So, that is what I am doing now, enjoy the 26 miles and just be happy that I am healthy and can do this. Thanks Joan!! Our next post will probably be our marathon story...I am off to carbo-load!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics! I love the sunshine and walking on the beach is the best! Glad you had a nice Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete